v2.23 kess v2 fw 7.020 ECU programmer

Wednesday 9 October 2013

TPMS ts401 for troubleshoot tire stress of motor vehicle

Last month, I acquired a present present from a technician friend, that's tpms ts401 and that is a tool for troubleshoot tire strain monitoring procedure. This week, I discovered there is certainly message on my screen, it says tire strain sensor fault. As my friend advised me, tpms ts401 is only for receiving access to faulty TPMS sensor speedily and quickly.
autel maxitpms ts401
Thus, I use this maxitpms to possess my motor vehicle diagnosed. It uncovered there exists a single sensor have failed. Hence, I exerted it to have it reprogrammed in about 5 minutes. At final, the light was turned off. I am grateful for my mates useful and sensible gift and also surprise with the high-performance of obd2 tool.
Generally speaking, tires are critical for any car. I have concluded that tire stress should really be inspected when a month. If it is all right outside, what you do is to uncover an obd2 code scanner to have it checked, for there may well be some dilemma interior.

No comments:

Post a Comment