v2.23 kess v2 fw 7.020 ECU programmer

Friday 30 May 2014

Function and My test of Tuirel S777

Three weeks ago, I bought Tuirel S777 from OBDexpress.co.uk. And I got my package last week, it packed well. I used it to test many cars and now I want to share my experience with you.

Tuirel S777 can diagnose Audi, Benz, Nissan and so on. Even the old vehicles before 1996 can be also diagnosed by connecting the OBD1 to OBD2 connector (non-16pin cable to 16pin cable). I tried to test 2014year car models, so I downloaded the car software from the office website: http://www.tuireup.com/. I found that it can program keys for Nissan but it can't work for diesel vehicles. For the 12V car and 12V pickup truck, it's OK. I can update on official website, and it's available with much world-wide languages, so it is another tool for world-wide users.


Video: Test Car on Tuirel S777 Retail diagnostic tool

 

No comments:

Post a Comment