v2.23 kess v2 fw 7.020 ECU programmer

Sunday 15 May 2016

Review on Foxwell NT510 Multi-system Scanner

Here I want to share a wonderful online shopping experience because of the patient service and cost-effective product, foxwell NT510 multi-system scanner.

I possessed a small workshop and I usually fixed and sold cars I was familiar with. I mainly worked on Chrysler, vw/Audi, BMW, Ford, and GM. Several days ago, I wanted to look for a scanner which supports full functions for some specific car models. My friend online introduced Nt510 supported my vehicles including Chrysler, VW, BMW. I also had a US made Ford F250 Pickup Truck. It seemed that NT510 did not support ford. So I asked the customer service of shop online if there was better products for me to scan and program features for Chrysler, VW ,BMW and Ford. Besides, if I bought a car brand for NT510, could I full access to all computer features of that vehicle and beyond my basic OBDII readout, such as SRS, ABS, Airbags, etc?

The customer service brought good news for me that their factory just released American ford software the day before yesterday. What a coincidence! I could order it and choose American ford software, but I had to pay for the additional software for Chrysler. After negotiation, I purchased the Chrysler NT510 and paid 60$ to have both the GM and Ford software added to the device I purchased (originally cost 200$).

After 3 days delivery, I received my package without damage. There was a scan tool, a user guide, a memory card, a USB cable, a CD software and a nylon carry pouch in the package. They provided me free update online before delivery.
I tested the function of programming control modules I desired with foxwell NT510 as soon as possible successfully. The only regret was that the NT510 could not disable features like seat belt warning chimes and lights, which was my additional requirement. Even so, I was still satisfied with this shopping experience so much .

1 comment: