v2.23 kess v2 fw 7.020 ECU programmer

Thursday 16 October 2014

How to do airbag warning light on after dismantling steering wheel

Boxster 986 airbag warning light on after dismantling steering wheel
"I disassembled my Boxster 986 steering wheel to be able to deep clean, I disassembly and voila no problem, cleaning in the rules and easy reassembly (except for 1 of the 2 screws of the airbag).
By cons I have the airbag warning light that stays on. Guessed I may have forgotten a cable (I took pictures by dismantling to be on ...).  And torque for the center nut is just to get back on my brand."

An experienced technician help find out problem
"Flashing your back? You could check the bar back? For the airbag, if you have removed with the battery connected, it automatically creates an airbag error even if everything is well put together ... We'll have a shot to clear in PIWIS Then ... "

Then, I checked it was the airbag cable was not connected properly. Now that I've started like that, he will actually have to a little bit of PIWI but the Box is maintenance in two weeks. I will ask them to reset the all-). Return to the bar, it must actually be it. I have not completely removed the module from the stalk by fear of not knowing up but it really is a lesser evil.

Porsche PIWIS Cable $27 advise
The occasion you should you order a Chinese cable $27, it works very well for airbag fault. I already almost and I reserve for emergencies ...
http://www.obdexpress.co.uk/wholesale/new-porsche-piwis-cable.html

No comments:

Post a Comment