v2.23 kess v2 fw 7.020 ECU programmer

Monday 13 October 2014

How to reset ABS light with MB SD C4

I hooked my MB SD C4 to reset the ABS light of my 2007 MB S550s running 72,744 miles yesterday. This was my first time reset ABS light by using C4. I am likely to offer some instructions on it.
mb-sd-connect-compact-4-star-diagnosis-a
Instructions:

Step 1 Drove my vehicle onto my garage (better be a flat surface). Shift the “Park” of the transmission to turn off the engine. Turn on the ignition on to provide power on the dashboard.

Step2 Find out the vehicle’s OBD2 diagnostic socket located underneath the dashboard.

Step 3 Connect the Compact 4 diagnostic tool onto 16 pin socket via OBD2 cable. Connect the C4 with Dell 630 running Windows XP operating system via USB cable. Turn on the ignition of C4.

Step 4 Select the respectively function on the menu screen. MB Star C4 will detect the error code stored in the ABS computer module and then reset the fault code.

Step 5 Turn the device off, unplug it from the OBD2 socket. Go off the vehicle and check the ABS light is off and test it by driving a few minutes.

MB SD Connect Compact C4 is truly a best helper for Benz vehicles, with C4 automotive diagnostic tool, no extra ABS reset tool, scan tool etc are needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment